Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Printer Recommendation.

Options
  • 04-01-2008 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations on Laser Printers. I have gone through 2 HP Laserjets (both worth approx 800 euro) in the last 2 years and am now looking for a new one because the 2nd one has just packed in.

Not going with HP again so I was considering maybe a Kyocera.

Anyone have any recommendations/opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Just wondering how come you have gone throught 2 in 2 years.? Is there an excessive workload or just the Hp's have failed. Also, did you look into warranty with the HP's.?

I am just wondering as the workload/mono/colour specs could impact recommendations..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Hi,

The printers have just failed. Parts in them needed to be replaced so when I contacted the supplier they said that the printer was now obsolete and it was easier to buy a new one than to get a part replaced.

I have warranties for them that I got from the shop that sells them so they gave me vouchers to the value of the printer.

Workload is not heavy at all. Some days the printer is not used.

I just dont think I'll buy a HP now because of the double bad experience.

Advertisement