Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game of the Year

Options
  • 04-01-2008 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

There were many fantastic games this year, I'm sure that it'll be a tough decision for some...

Game of the Year? 69 votes

Portal
    0% 0 votes
    Bioshock
    20% 14 votes
    Team Fortress 2
    15% 11 votes
    Mass Effect
    7% 5 votes
    Super Mario Galaxy
    5% 4 votes
    Call of Duty 4
    18% 13 votes
    The Witcher
    23% 16 votes
    Halo 3
    1% 1 vote
    Puzzle Quest
    7% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

2007 was a great year for gaming. I'll be playing some of the titles in 09.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

mass effect, my a milimetre for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Portal was one of the only games I played on that list, so.....

And where the hell is the UT3 option, SHAME ON YOU OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This is a tough one. They're all great games and of them, the three that stand out are Portal for being such a breath of fresh air and an incredibly fun experience, The Witcher for taking a new adult orientated view of RPG's (and for gratuitous sex!), and Puzzle Quest for taking a simple PopCap game and making a fantastic RPG out of it.

Out of the 3, Portal pips the others to the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

And where the hell is the UT3 option, SHAME ON YOU OP!

Sulking in the corner with all of the other games that never got nominated...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i think this poll is another reason why ps3 should win dissappointment of the year, i mean how many ps3 games are up there

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭penguinpoppers

Oman wrote: »
    i think this poll is another reason why ps3 should win dissappointment of the year, i mean how many ps3 games are up there
    Wait how long has xbox been out again?Im not starting another retarded debate about which is better (There's both in my house) its just ignorant to say that when xbox has been out more than a year longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Oman wrote: »

i would be more inclined to say that the PS3 should have some titles up there, uncharted, super stardust HD, calling all cars, et al. ps2 was under-represented too, with the likes of okami released.

maybe it's not about the quality of the games, but the number of people willing to vote for certain consoles? in fairness, only 2/3 of those are 360 exclusives, and anyone can argue those titles down. opinion and all that...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement