Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii game of the Year

Options
  • 04-01-2008 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Did we even need to bother making a poll for this one?

Wii game of the Year 31 votes

Warioware Smooth Moves
    0% 0 votes
    Super Mario Galaxy
    3% 1 vote
    Mario Strikers: Charged
    83% 26 votes
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympics
    12% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Roccie

i cant believe that mario and sonic is there, wario ware is there, but no metroid prime 3. MP3 is one of the most impressive wii games yet and would be my no. 2 for wii game of the year. are there no other irish metroid fans out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i havnt had the time to pick it up yet, but its on my list as the next title to pick up (that or UT3 whichever I have time for)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Roccie

ah, no prob then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Roccie wrote: »
    i cant believe that mario and sonic is there, wario ware is there, but no metroid prime 3. MP3 is one of the most impressive wii games yet and would be my no. 2 for wii game of the year. are there no other irish metroid fans out there?

You can only blame yourself, as they're the only games that received nominations.
    If it wasn't for Mario Galaxy, I definitely would've nomintated MP3. It was a damn fine game, and a definite improvement over MP2 (still not quite up there with MP1 though)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Nominations? It's a close call between Galaxy and Metroid for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Roccie wrote: »

Anyone who knew anything about games rightly nominated Mario Galaxy.

The others obviously got nominations from casual players or people only interested in multiplayer - not the market for MP3 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Tis a shame to see MP3 not even on the list but there ya go! I voted for Mario Strikers however as I've found that I keep going back to play strikers but once finished Galaxy I was done with it. Don't get me wrong, Galaxy is fantastic and is certainly something new for gaming but the longevity of MSC pipped it for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement