Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tween activities in Dundalk (req)

Options
  • 04-01-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭

Hi, I don't usually post in this forum. I'm going to be visiting relatives in Dundalk this weekend.I'm looking for something to do with 12 year old on Sunday morning to get him (and me) out of the house. Swimming pool and Ice dome are options but I was wondering if anyone would know about the soccer dome? He is footie mad and they do say they have play area's to just turn up to on the website. That might be for younger kids though? Any advice or other suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭KevinMc

Well with the Ice Dome and the soccer dome being right beside each other you should be able to do both. The timetable for public skating times is up on the website. And if your available in the evening there is also a match on that might be worth checking out.

with it being a sunday I'm not sure what time the soccer dome opens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

I dont think theres a kids play area in the Dundalk soccerdome, it has the kids party area allright, but no play area just the 12 pitches

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

Thanks for the replies. he decided to go for a swim in the end.

Advertisement