Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Bird explores the Gange

Options
  • 03-01-2008 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

RTE 1 10:15 pm

I wonder if he is going to be rolling some joints or using a bong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

aaaaaahahahahahahahahaBWAHAHAHAHAHAA! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! AHAHAHAA! I GET STUFF.

Not funny. ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

You started a thread to make a joke?

Bravo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

This is what happened to Charlie when he tried to buy an ounce undercover
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXUpbDO-8xo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Oh right and after 5 years knockin around here I don't see that as a problem. Why did you bother responding to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Jackz wrote: »
    Oh right and after 5 years knockin around here I don't see that as a problem. Why did you bother responding to it?
    The longevity card.
    Nice one.

• Advertisement

Meh what i meant to say was many threads in AH are started to make a joke, but this should already be aparent .......

Not that the time spent here had anything to with my post but that if eroo spent more time here he/she might relaise that lots of threads are started in AH to make a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Pigman II wrote: »
    This is what happened to Charlie when he tried to buy an ounce undercover
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXUpbDO-8xo

"they repeatedly punched me in the face... with their fists"

...my god i hate that excuse for a journalist.

if this thread is about some real show, then charlie bird's opinion is null and void unless he actually indulges in some spliff-taking, even if it's in amsterdam to avoid doing "illegal activities" on irish soil.

he's no right to preach unless he's experienced it...

Sorry to dissapoint you but the program is about the Ganges which is a place or something. I give up, joking, even Terry is coming across all judgemental on my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Why didn't they send Pat Kenny? He would float if he fell in - cut down on the insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Sorry to dissapoint you but the program is about the Ganges which is a place or something. I give up, joking, even Terry is coming across all judgemental on my ass.

you've got the humour of a comedienne

boom boom.
    :D

• Advertisement

Feck I have a willy I need to humour like a male one.

Sorry.
    I'm sick and bored.

It's ok Terry not as bad as that Karoma cnut changing the space time continuim just to dis me. I am also sick / giving up smokes all at one time.

It's ok Terry not as bad as that Karoma cnut changing the space time continuim just to dis me. I am also sick / giving up smokes all at one time.
    I saw that. Evil one he is.

Best of luck with the smokes.

I was given a golden opportunity (fairly bad flu, including coughing so hard that I puked), but I'm still on them.

Probably shouldn't be drinking either, but being stuck in your house for three days straight will make you do silly things.

So, we're all assholes. Charlie Bird too, but especially Charlie Bird. Can I lock this now?

It's what you do best knock yourself out.

What I do best is YORE MA.

That, and really bad/crap jibes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement