Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complaint to the garda ombudsman wat appens next?

Options
  • 03-01-2008 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

posted in legal dis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

You post in AH and get a load of idiotic replies.

Like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

what was the complaint?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

If you signed off the request with "kthxbi" then they should get back to you within the day

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

smashey wrote: »
    You pst in AH and get a load of idiotic replies.

Like this.

...and Yore Ma of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

What happens next is your gaf gets raided by the CAB and they find 5 stolen GSXR's and 10 kilo's of coke.

Misteriously the Garda you made the complaint about is the new head of the team that raided your house and he'll drop the charges if you withdraw your complaint about him.

Everybodies happy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Is the Garda Ombudsman like Internal Affairs in the states?

They have some nice silver 4x4's.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

solpadol wrote: »
    complaint to the garda ombudsman wat appens next?

There'll be a big investigation for no reason whatsoever and then you'll find you lost them (the H's) behind the settee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Every time you drive your car, you will be stopped, subjected to a full cavity search and given the "Long Finger of the Law":eek:

Erk.

You put things like, "OMG I was driving my car n WTF a garda pulled me ova n arrested me, lol. i dnt lyk dis" in the complaint, didn't you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement