Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Photos - Longshot

Options
  • 03-01-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how I might go about finding information on this photo if at all possible. I think the fella second from the right is my grandfather: Thomas Valentine Sheehy. I guessing this photo would have been taken late twenties or early thirties.

2162010690_5f4091c18c_o.jpg

Also this photo of the Blueshirts which could have been taken anytime between 1932 and 1935 and probably in Mayo. Again my grandfather was involved with these but I don't see him in this photo.

2162010688_7e1dbc834a_o.jpg

Is there a dedicated history forum where I might find more information on the Gardai and the Blueshirts?

Thanks in advance,
    Rob

P.S. sorry for the large photos but the quality of the medium size is pretty poor.

Comments

Advertisement