Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web tv thread?? RTE & NBC

Options
  • 02-01-2008 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Hi I have been into freesat for a good while and only recently getting intrested in Live Webtv.
    I downloaded "RealPlayer" and watched RTE.
    RTE1 is live to view within Ireland only and you can watch other rte made programmes like "A&E - A National Emergency ".

I would like to watch "Late Night with Conan O'Brian" on NBC but as outside the US will not play. I tried a us proxy service but then realplayer does not work.. any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I would like to watch "Late Night with Conan O'Brian" on NBC but as outside the US will not play. I tried a us proxy service but then realplayer does not work.. any ideas??

Conan O'Brian is available on CNBC is this not on free sat?

A&E - A National Emergency was a Prime Time Episode.

www.tg4.tv is available on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

CNBC didn't used to be Free to Air on 28.2E. But is I think on 19E.

Conan O'Brian show is on some other feeds too FTA.

Though why anyone would worry is a mystery to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭SPDUB

Elmo wrote: »
    Conan O'Brian is available on CNBC is this not on free sat?

Conan O Brien is only shown at the weekend now so you only get to see 2 of the 5 episodes

A 30 minute Leno is shown 5 days a week with 2 of those shown in full at the weekend

So CNBC is not the best option

I believe both are shown in full on some other channels but don't know any details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 digiman 2007

watty wrote: »
    CNBC didn't used to be Free to Air on 28.2E.

Don't think it is even now. I too would be really interested if anyone has any info. Conan is a funny guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

The feeds for CO'B and Leno used to be on Sirius 5E.
    12303 H 25548 7/8

http://home.wxs.nl/~hannesj/animal/83.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Certinaly had that feed on 80cm once in Limerick.

Advertisement