Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSN problem

Options
  • 02-01-2008 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

I dont really post around these shores often so if Im in the wrong place don't be afraid to move it

Long story short, I went to Tenerife for a week during the end of October. While there I signed into MSN a couple of times at the nearby Internet Cafe, changing my MAN name to "Stephen - In Tenerife" in the process

Now when Im on my pc obviously I can change it around whenever I want but I also use msn on 2 non-pcs, namely my ipod touch and Xbox 360. Now, for some extremely strange reason, whenever I log into both of those my name reverts to "Stephen - In Tenerife". I browsed both of them and neither give you the option to change your on screen MSN name

Is there some setting on MSN that I need to change so my MSN name on the pc corresponds with the 360 and iPod? It would be nice not getting messages from people asking me all the time why I keep returning to the Canaries! :D

Advertisement