Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making copies of a "home-made" DVD

Options
  • 02-01-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what's the best and quickest way to make 10 copies of a movie (just over 600mb) onto a DVD?

What is the best program to use, how do I use it, etc...?

I have Nero installed on my computer but not sure how to use it properly. The movie is on my external hard-drive so its getting it from the hard-drive onto a disk I need help with.

Note*The movie in question was a school project and I've been asked to make 10 copies (one for everyone involved with it).*

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I used a program called DVD Cloner that worked very well two or three clicks and you're done. Not free though. There are free alternatives but they usually require a lot more effort

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Try DIKO. Then run away before robins gets here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Khannie wrote: »
    Then run away before robins gets here.
    Fuck off you. :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Hahahaha. Come on...it was a good one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yes, yes... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Use nero to create an image of the dvd on your hard disk and the use that as the source for your copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

"home made" video.......school project.....10 people involved........

DURTY!!

Advertisement