Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have they gone?

Options
  • 02-01-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Hello, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 531 with Vista Premium and it came with a keyboard that had commands on it such as volume and my computer and calculator.
    When I used to move the volume or press caps on/off a display image would come up, showing the volume bar or Caps On in the bottom right corner. But yesterday they disapeered out of now where. Also when I used to be on firefox and press the home button on the keyboard a new tab would open with google but now a complete new window opens.
    Does anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it and if theres a window in control panel or something that im missing?:o

Comments

Advertisement