Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation's

Options
  • 01-01-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭

Happy new year to everyone! ... last year i went to see everything form Lunsa to Andy Irving and lots in between ...what I'm looking for are recommendation for act to see this year i tend to like stuff like Christy Moor and Paul Brady ...I'm not nesserly talking about anyone famous but something you went to see and though what a great gig ...(on 21th of Nov went to a session in my local a mix and mach of about 7 musicians and singers and it was as good as some gigs that i paid a lot of money to see ).. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

I havn't gone to any concerts myself lately but I have gone to a lot of irish trad festivals last year.Do you want to hear about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Thanks yeah..I'd like that ... i went to Belfast to the opendoor festival it good ..folk..trad..bluegrass ....a friend of mine said the best act at it was Tim o Brien ( i didn't get to see him ) ..if anyone is interested look him up on youtube... (playing with the chieftains) ...

Advertisement