Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white mocha

Options
  • 01-01-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

hi

if anyone can help at all id really be grateful.

ive recently started drinking white mocha and i absolutley love it! wudnt really have the cash to be getting it in the big coffee stores as much as id like so does anyone knoe how to make it at home?

is it possible to buy sachets and just add warm water or is there any other way?

thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Its the same as a regular Mocha just with white chocolate instead of regular. the sauce stuff that it is is pretty cheap but I cant remember the name at the mo..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Here ya go

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

Grimes wrote: »
    Its the same as a regular Mocha just with white chocolate instead of regular. the sauce stuff that it is is pretty cheap but I cant remember the name at the mo..

thaks a lot for the quick replies.

where can u get the sauce? wud it be easy enough to make then?

oh and my search engine wont work so that why i didnt see the other thread.

Advertisement