Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: bipods

Options
  • 01-01-2008 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

anyone know of a harris bipod {s type} for sale
    regards,
    tommym

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

Have one there but dont know if its s type, whats the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

The S-type has a swivel for uneven surfaces, i have one, great bi-pod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 culcuie

any interest in the new Versa-pod ....has swivel both ways and locking nuts ....also detatchable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tommym

hi sixpointfive,
    do you know the model number

• Advertisement

hi culcuie,
    what size is it, and what sort of money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 culcuie

new e120 9"-12"
    also have s/h harris swivel the long ones 13-24 or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Buy Harriss, rest are bad in comparasion. I have 3 different sizes BR, 9"-13" and longest, all swivel. Excellent kit

Buy Harriss, rest are bad in comparasion. I have 3 different sizes BR, 9"-13" and longest, all swivel. Excellent kit

Like i said before, thier identical in every way, same springs, nuts, bolts welds, weight and components. the only difference is lots of extra money for a brand name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Like i said before, thier identical in every way, same springs, nuts, bolts welds, weight and components. the only difference is lots of extra money for a brand name.

Sorry what one are you talking about banger ??

I'm interested in one too I have CZ452 22mag, I know a few people here have 452 so can you tell me if they fit onto it and will it still take my shoulder strap ?

Don't want anything too expensive, might try make my own up first see how I like shootin with one ;)

Thanks

• Advertisement

My one is the 9"-13" with the swivel. it will take any shoulder and fit on most firearms. Its fitted into the hole on the bottom of the rifle where the anchor for the shoulder strap goes. mine was around 65 or 70 so alot cheaper than Harris but identical

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

dont think mine swivels side to side

Sorry again, I meant what brand, banger, I can't find it in the posts :o
    Their pricey, mind asking where you got it ?

Thanks

EDIT: My bad, Versa-pod thought that was a Harris model !!

Ok sorry what do they mean by swivel ? Does that mean you can move the gun left to right without having to move the legs on the ground, or is that standard in all of them ?
    I just got confused cause it says "Series "S": Rotates to either side for instant leveling on uneven ground" which doesn't really make sense if swivel is what I said ^^

Thanks... again.

bought one lads £78 new including postage

nice one, sorry for not replying to previous posts, didnt see them as im not in the for sale fourm much:)

Advertisement