Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie in 2003

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Doesn't work for me in either Firefox or Internet Explorer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

All the menus were along the left hand side when I joined and I think there was only one or two colleges that had forums. I bet some of the 98ers get a bit of a shock at times when looking back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh the days where the news was on the front page, and there were no such things as outsider ads.

frightening thing is though, with this crap memory i have is that i can still remember that layout from 2003

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Ruu wrote: »
    All the menus were along the left hand side when I joined and I think there was only one or two colleges that had forums.

Pfft. Newbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

i should know better but cant resist taking part in this stupid pissing contest :) I remember when this was the Irish Quake forum.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you coppied "http" in the adress twice. just cut that bit and it'll work..,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Don't know has this been posted already
    Menu -> Search = 100th thread of said same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

sluts all around us, sluts are all i see, why wont they come and get me :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

sluts all around us, sluts are all i see, why wont they come and get me :D:D

Oo
    Are you remembering the Sister swapping forum or is that the mating call of the Weaterchieck?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Karoma wrote: »
    Oo
    Are you remembering the Sister swapping forum or is that the mating call of the Weaterchieck?

sluts every last one i tells us, sluts.

Ehhhhhh im not quite sure, i think i shud go to bed now, i have drunken beboed, texted, forumed, i dont know god damn what internetical things i arvent done...

may god rest my soul..

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

2003 was where it's at! Back then we thought we could solve all the worlds problems.

Let's not have another Vietnam!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Awesome..

mokeyfudge... living it large on the front page of 2004..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Ah. Back in the days when Ireland Offline had momentum truly fuelled by the 'spirit of the service'...

Advertisement