Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sick

Options
  • 31-12-2007 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

I'm sick, everyones out drinking and enjoying themselves... cheer me up.....

and I think this could be a double post because my connection just dropped. Could it get any worse...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I'm also sick but heading out now, strap on a pair.

Failing that, The Life of Brian is starting on Ch4 +1. Happy new year.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I'm also sick. Don't worry patrickolee there'll be another new year next year ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I am not sick

However I have two kids.....

And one of them is sick.....

I havent had a full nights sleep in a week.....

I had to get up and go to work thismorning,....

My periods are due as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,339 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

patrickolee - the last two years I was sick as a dog at this time of the year and fealt sorry for myself.

This year I'm not and instead am at home feeling old and sorry for myself instead.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

im also sick but im tempted to head out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

and I think this could be a double post because my connection just dropped. Could it get any worse...

it's only another day after all

Quality wrote: »

My periods are due as well...

too much info quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭patrickolee

dont go out if you're sick... you infect poor other people. I reckon I was exposed on the bus, 3 days ago (I didn't get arrested though!)

Not watching Life of Brian, have it on div-da. Watching Graham Norton, and to link in with the Controversial thread, westlife aren't that bad! They seem to have abandoned their stools. Now they have fireworks to mark the fact that they are nearing climax. Fabulous.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Im NOT sick and eiter is my wife.. we just came back to out room in the hodson bay athlone because.... too many kids around at a quarter past 11 on news years eve.
    I took my guinness with me.. im so stealing the glass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Saruman wrote: »
    Im NOT sick and eiter is my wife.. we just came back to out room in the hodson bay athlone because.... too many kids around at a quarter past 11 on news years eve.

Your so gonna bring the new year in with a ""BANG""

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Saruman wrote: »

So..... your in an hotel room with your wife and some guinness ...

and your online to this lot !!????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

well im workin! and its not great :( everyone i know is out langers....

but i guess im getting paid enough for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I'm also home alone.

Doesn't really bother me to be honest. It's all a bit stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 doria gray

Im sick too, slept through christmas cancelled all my plans, booo urns, highfive patrickolee next year we shant take our health for granted. Its a pain in the btm alright

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,906 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I'm home with my OH and the dog watching people partying the night away on Jools Holland and hearing people on the other balconies in my apartment complex screaming Happy New Year to each other!!

Fcuk this!! Next year I'm going to throw such a rager!! Twill be the party of the century!! All the boardsies can come!! And there will be dancing, oh lots of dancing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I'm sick also and have been for the past 2 days... there is always next year...

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

My kiddo is sick so it was a night in 4 me... actually quiet depressing :( boooooooooohooooooooooo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

yes in the end we were watching TV... the most annoying people of the year or something like that... then we noticed it was 12:30 and we had not even noticed the new year go by.

This morning i have the hangover like i was partying all night... however we did feck all in the end. Still it was fun, dinner was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I've been coughing since yesterday morning. Now I have a hangover too.
    I coughed so hard a while back that I almost threw up.

I think I have some anti-biotics somewhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

maybe you do terry, but if you take them you'll be ****ed when the bird flu takes over.

I'll take the risk.

I just found the augmentin. I have some cough medicine too.
    Anyone want to come over and make me some soup?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Just had the best sex of my life (with someone else) what a start to the new year.

if I'd gotten the ah modship terry, I would feel honour bound to trek to your place of residence and make you your soup.

as it is, no.

Mordeth wrote: »
    if I'd gotten the ah modship terry, I would feel honour bound to trek to your place of residence and make you your soup.

as it is, no.
    Your time will come.

and on that day, you will get your soup.

Mordeth wrote: »
    and on that day, you will get your soup.
    Fúcking soup nazi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Lets go on a session Terry.

/o/

\o\

Let's go.

Advertisement