Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

album pictures not showing up properly in Windows media player.

Options
  • 31-12-2007 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

I have windows media player 11 and have put on new songs onto it. When i put on songs before , the actual albums cover picture according to the given album showed in the player( it seemed to update automatically). Now with the new songs and album , the album art didnt display. how can i get the album art to be updated so that it will display itself..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Search for it on amazon.com & copy image & paste album art in Wmp. Wmp will add it to the folder.
    Or check the folder the music files are stores in, copy & paste it in2 Wmp.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Dorsanty

One thing to watch out for is the ID3 tag version.

iTunes will go as high as version 2.4 but I've noticed windows will only read as high as version 2.3 properly. Luckily iTunes allows you to easily switch versions so I converted all my library to 2.3 in one step.

Advertisement