Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when did your ealise you were an immature little prick/bitch when you were younger

Options
  • 31-12-2007 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

this popped into my head a few mins ago as my little sister is in the middle of 2 hour argument with my mam about weather or not she should be allowed go out with all her other knacker drinker mates tonight.

argument goes like this

"your not going out at all"

"please please please thats so unfair"

40mins later

"ok you can go out at 11 and stay out till 12.45 as long as you come to your relations for dinner till 11"

"thats so so so so ooooooo unfair why are you being so mean i dont want to go to the relations i want to go out with my mates for four hours not two"

"well its that or nothing"

argument continues........

now i know when i was her age id be just as hard ass'd about it because i thought i knew best etc etc but i wasnt too much older than her when i realised what a good ride i was actually getting(shes 16 by the way)

so when did you cop on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

ah let the little bitch out.....

its when she gets preggers the argument starts...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

its when she gets preggers the argument starts...

i doubt we will have an argument at that stage everyone will be in agreement

ferry1.jpg

i kid i kid..........my dads pro life.............but if he wasnt ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

PeakOutput wrote: »

ferry1.jpg

best link EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

ferry1.jpg

lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

ferry1.jpg

LOL, brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Never realised it. Now stop telling me what I can and cannot do. I'm a do wha' I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,337 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'll be in my room

well the argument is over she can go out at 10.30 until 12.45(persistance has always paid off in our house)

now shes giving out to my mam for talking to her friends parents and "stopping them being allowed out"

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Are you making the point that its about her safety and not just wanting to be a prick to her?

I fought like a bastard and won for my right to go drink in the village when i was 16 after I understood they just worried about me, so I left them texts to know when I was leaving/heading home and when I got in the door.

Overheal wrote: »
    Are you making the point that its about her safety and not just wanting to be a prick to her?

I fought like a bastard and won for my right to go drink in the village when i was 16 after I understood they just worried about me, so I left them texts to know when I was leaving/heading home and when I got in the door.

no im just making the point about how irational teenagers who know everything can be and at that particular moment in time there is nothing that is going to convince their parents know better than them.

im completely aware at how old i should feel by saying this by the way i just find the whole thing hilarious

i tried to offer my sister advice and she would normally listen to me but she was in that zone were there was no compromise only her way which was the right way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

i think i realised i was prick in that regard around the point i was allowed to drink under provisions - when i realised i had been ignoring the huge factor of my safety and knowing where i was and what i was doing.

Question: do you allow locked doors in your house? I say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ferry1.jpg

possibly the best use of a picture i have ever seen in AH, good show old chap, good show

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'd say I was about 19. That was the last time I got the crap kicked out of me for being a drunken cúnt.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

When I was about 15, coinceded with when I stopped getting any **** in school, and started working (ish)... I've been comparatively sane since, parents realised after the first few nights I made it back from town safe / the first 5,000 miles on the car / the lack of a nasty STD / the fact that I drink **** all that they may as well stop bothering me about stuff...

Although, looking back on it, letting me go on a pissup to Cardiff when I was 17 was probably an extremely bad idea on their part.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'm not being irrational, I know everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i cant believe this question was asked on a forum where the average IQ is 15, and the average mental age is 12.

well im home

i met my sister in te village and she was suprisingly more cool about introducing her fella than my brother(older than my sister) was about intorducing his gf. its done now iv had my night out i can barely type. if she is in a better state than me tomorrow than she can claim she is more resonsible forever more

i reserve the right t change my mind when im sober

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

ferry1.jpg

WTF are you sending her, to Canada???

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

i cant believe this question was asked on a forum where the average IQ is 15, and the average mental age is 12.
    ... wannabe ... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I realised about 5 years from now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

... wannabe ... :rolleyes:

shut up

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

when I was about 6

I had a real self loathing complex as a kid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Last night.

well im home

i met my sister in te village and she was suprisingly more cool about introducing her fella than my brother(older than my sister) was about intorducing his gf. its done now iv had my night out i can barely type. if she is in a better state than me tomorrow than she can claim she is more resonsible forever more

i reserve the right t change my mind when im sober

i dont remember typing that

at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

em i already realised it and im 16....but probably am still an irritating little fecker anyway.

-op.fair enough to your mam for letting her out at all my friend had to go to her aunties for the whole night.im delighted with what i got was at a house party got picked up at two whoo!go my new freedom which has come from months of being honest about where i am and what im doing...wondering has your sister given resons not to trust her?

em i already realised it and im 16....but probably am still an irritating little fecker anyway.

-op.fair enough to your mam for letting her out at all my friend had to go to her aunties for the whole night.im delighted with what i got was at a house party got picked up at two whoo!go my new freedom which has come from months of being honest about where i am and what im doing...wondering has your sister given resons not to trust her?

you have no idea how wierded out i was when i saw your name i thought it was my sister coming on to bitch at me for talking about her on a forum

not so much given reason not to trust her as her personality has the potential to get her into trouble when she is out

• Registered Users Posts: 20,939 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Don't think I ever had to. Moving out of home put an end to those "Where are you going? What time will you be back at?" arguments.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

im 17 and my folks always ask the usual questions when i go out like...where you going?
    when/how are you coming back?
    whos going?
    bla bla bla
    they always give me a time to be back and when they see that ill actually come back for that time and not kick up a fuss theyll leave me out an hour later next time and so on...have to say my folks arent too bad that way i used to kick up murder when i was 15 tho :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

you have no idea how wierded out i was when i saw your name i thought it was my sister coming on to bitch at me for talking about her on a forum

not so much given reason not to trust her as her personality has the potential to get her into trouble when she is out

ha nope.ont yyour sister....or am i???:p

ah yeah I'd say my mam and dad wouldnt be as lenient if they knew half the stuff id gotton up to before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

I was an unbearable little sh1t when I was younger. Not just about going out and what not, pretty much about everything! Took a long hard look at myself at about 16 and changed my ways. Thank fully I've grown out of it now. I have. Seriously. I HAVE. AH, F**K OFF, I'M GOING TO MY ROOM!!

Advertisement