Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the Ridleys Website go?

Options
  • 31-12-2007 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

:rolleyes: It seems to have vanished, so where do those pictures they take of you looking incredibly plished go to now?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I thought they usually appeared either here or here ...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Snoddy

Cheers Bard..

Here's hoping I don't show up in the democrat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Maybe the new nightclub is going to open and Ridley's is finally closing to be done up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yeah I heard there is a new club opening its called WAAAmber :D

Just joking.

If Ridleys were to go that would mean that three (Sky, Vicars & Ridleys) clubs that have shut down in the past year. :eek:

And I never been to Ridleys (dont have grey hair yet :D) though in saying that I was never in Sky but I lived in Vicars.

I have heard that there is a new disco bar opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Can't imagine ridleys closing, its too much of a goldmine, they have applied to the council for renovations, they'll prob do something with the tara soon enough, your not exactly spoiled for choice in Dundalk for nightclubs:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

The original idea was that the Lisdoo would be a temporary disco for when Ridley's shut but they couldn't get a license for it. So they then bought the Tara and that was to be turned into a 3 level nightclub and when it opened Ridley's was to close for renovations.
    As far as I know what use to be the Tara has been pretty much done up inside for a while now, so as to what the hold up is I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

I got my picture taken a few weeks ago! But it was taken by a member of Ridleys staff so doubt its on outlastnight.com or whatabout2night.com
    I want to see my pic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Snoddy

So does anybody know where the ridleys website went to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

no clue seems to have dissappeared
    according to dnsstuff.com it is hosted by webhost.ie and has not expired so looks like it was either taken down by the author or they are having problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

neacy69 wrote: »
    no clue seems to have dissappeared
    according to dnsstuff.com it is hosted by webhost.ie and has not expired so looks like it was either taken down by the author or they are having problems
    brian oliver forgot to pay the hosting company!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement