Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 in Waterville

Options
  • 30-12-2007 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering why my in laws can't get TV3 from the Port Magee transmitter down in Waterville.
    They get the other channels fine and can get TV3 through Sky.
    Do they need a booster or something?? What gives?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

kleefarr wrote: »
    I'm wondering why my in laws can't get TV3 from the Port Magee transmitter down in Waterville.

You mean they can or can't get TV3 through Sky?
    Either way as far as I know there is a booster you can get in Harvey Normans for TG4 and TV3, though my brother in law reckoned it made no difference when he set it up. Worth trying it though if you're desperate to get the channel.

kleefarr wrote: »
    TV3 is only broadcast from the main stations with the exception of Cork and Limerick cities. So in Waterville I'd say your only hope is Mullaghanish and I'm not sure it even gets that far.

Advertisement