Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viewing pics on vista

Options
  • 29-12-2007 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Hey. I have a photo dvd that was created on windows xp, i have windows vista and i cannot view the pics. no icons at all come up. It says that the folders are empty. I have other discs that were created on xp and i can view them no problem. Anyone have any ideas??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

verify that the disk is viewable on the original XP machine, if not then either you need to close the disk or you have a coaster

what application did you use on windows XP to create the disk ?

try VLC first before faffing about with codecs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

i tried downloading vlc but it still doesnt work. i'm not sure what programme twas created on because i didnt create it. i think it was picture it or something like that but theyr jpg so i don't see why they wont open.

Advertisement