Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automotive Electrical Engineering course

Options
  • 29-12-2007 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey guys heard of a the above course or similar to (Automotive Electrical Engineering) that can be done in enniskillen.. has anyone ever heard of or know of the course name/place or anything as im finding it hard to find anythin on it...
    thanks

Automotive Electrical Engineering AKA auto electrician

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

hey guys heard of a the above course or similar to (Automotive Electrical Engineering) that can be done in enniskillen.. has anyone ever heard of or know of the course name/place or anything as im finding it hard to find anythin on it...
    thanks

Automotive Electrical Engineering AKA auto electrician
    I'll move this to the Northern Ireland Colleges forum but I will leave a lengthy re-direct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Fermanagh College (www.fermanaghcoll.ac.uk) do a couple of motor related courses....I don't know if they have any relation to the one you're looking for?

Try:

http://www.fermanaghcoll.ac.uk/courses/index.asp?VocID=23

Advertisement