Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archos 605 vs 504/ 404

Options
  • 28-12-2007 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Got a voucher for Peats and will buy either of these models. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on choosing, as far as I can see the 605 seems to be a more up to date better model! I'll be using it for some audio recording also, i.e. recording music from a P.A. at a live gig etc. Ill also be using it on the move, so don't want it too big for my pockets etc. Also I use a Mac, from what I can see Archos is fully compatible with Mac, if anyone knows of any issues that would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I dont think the archos players are what you would be after

There great video players but everything else would be bettered with other media players.

Also the 605 doesnt have any audio in recording and i doubt the 604 has either. Maybe the 504 has.

Serach for cowon, there are posts here somewhere and it would probably be better for what you want.

edit:
    http://www.cowonamerica.com/products/cowon/a2/

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

Thanks a million for that, I'll check it out

Advertisement