Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor picture on extended cable tv

Options
  • 28-12-2007 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

eh, please forgive in advance my non-technological phrasing.
    basically my problem is that i've added a 10m 'cable' from the ntl socket to move the tv to a better part of my living room.
    i've also changed the tv to one that's been in storage for the last year (it's a 2 year old mitsubishi 32" crt) and when i watched it yesterday the picture quality was changing all the time, colours weren't bleeding the picture would suddenly get lighter then go back to normal.
    is this due to the cable quality or is it the tv warming itself up after an extended out of use period?
    i've just realised i should have checked the tv by using a dvd to narrow down the problem :o, will do that tonight but any thoughts?

Advertisement