Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song

Options
  • 28-12-2007 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Heard a song on tv recently, would like to use it for a DVD I'm making...had the words, 'shake what your mama gave you,' in the chorus. It'd really suit what I'm doing so would really appreciate the help, my cousin assures me it's a new song. Had an r&b feel to it...really made me want to dance! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I reckon its this: Shake Whatcha Mama Gave Ya - Lyve-N. Dyrect

i'm sure if you google it you'll find the exact album it belongs to? I have it on this The Mix Tape Volume III: The Final Chapter (track 21 by the way, you can listen to a sample to make sure its the right one on amazon, but i'm sure it is)

Enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

is it Will.I.Am from black eye peas

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Devane

"Shake what your mama gave you" isn't really a clue because there must be a million songs which say that phrase. Especially Dancehall or Hip Hop.

There was a single out a while back......General Levy Vs Zeus feat Bally Jagpal - Shake what ya mama gave ya.
    This is a dancehall track.

General levy also did another song which came out last June. You can hear it on this myspace page... Dj Jeph
    http://www.myspace.com/djjeph

Click on "shake".
    This is kinda techno/dance.

You probably better noting what the advertisement was for than remembering the lyrics.

Advertisement