Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plans for world domination

Options
  • 28-12-2007 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I am going to assume most posters on this forum aspire to be Hank Scorpio or Ernst Stavro Blofeld, and so must have cooked up a plan or two (no matter how ridiculous) to get to that end, so lets hear them.

a friend of mine is very big into war and stuff and I find it very amusing listening to his ideas, so I would like to hear more.

ps. upon posting on this thread your ideas will be copyrighted in your name

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

The Bollox wrote: »
    I am going to assume most posters on this forum aspire to be Hank Scorpio or Ernst Stavro Blofeld, and so must have cooked up a plan or two (no matter how ridiculous) to get to that end, so lets hear them.

a friend of mine is very big into war and stuff and I find it very amusing listening to his ideas, so I would like to hear more.

ps. upon posting on this thread your ideas will be copyrighted in your name

strange question, mine is to tell every body some nation has wepons of mass destruction then invade that country and say its a war against terrorism, o wait. but really im gonna create a type of fly that can infect you with a chemical to make you sleep then my seceret military will just have to hog tie you.:D:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Prolatarian

Cut their heads off, Without their heads their useless.:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Please bear in mind these basic rules.

http://www.jardmail.co.uk/factslists/eviloverlord.shtml

These are highly important, such as
    #12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation

<or>

#21 I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Gablin

Dude #1: They have been underestimating my power.

Dude #2: What?

Dude #1: They have been underestimating my power for quite some time now.

Dude #2: What are you, a supervillain? Who's been underestimating your power? The justice league?

Dude #1: No, the electric company. They say I owe them eight hundred dollars.

Dude #2: Dude..............................

you and I, were having two totally different conversations.

--Penn Station

Overheard by: 13Atlantic

MWWWWAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHHAAAAAAA*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭SameDifference

Visit the thread on the Irish empire and check out my post...

Its diabolical.
    (evil snigger)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

I want frikking sharks with frikking lazers. Is that too much to ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭SameDifference

How about some mutant sea bats?

Advertisement