Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound and Display problems

Options
  • 27-12-2007 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,
    so recently i had to re-install my windows xp cause it completely crashed. After i re-installed it the sound was completely gone and the display is slightly off. Anyways i contacted the computer company (IQON) but that company is closing down or something so i couldnt get any help from them.

I know a CD is meant to come with the computer to restore the sound and display properly but i got this off a friend and have absolutely no clue where that CD is. so just wondering if you guys know how i could get the sound back?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The Iqon website would be the place to go but the "Technical Support" area seems to be incomplete and no link for drivers for their computers. Have a go at using Unknown Device Identifier and see if it helps locate any of the drivers you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mortalkombatfan

ok so i downloaded that thing and a list of stuff came up. like what do i do now?

3 things have Unknown in brakcets after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Post a model number of the machine up here, after that should be relatively easy find drivers for it.

Advertisement