Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes default internet connection (need help pretty badly)

Options
  • 27-12-2007 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hello,

the default internet connection on my computer for iTunes is set to Internet Explorer but I have had to disable the internet connection for Internet Explorer because I get swamped with countless pop-up ads whenever I connect to it.

I now use Fire-Fox which is working fine but iTunes, being set to connect to Internet Explorer, tries to connect to a now disabled Internet route and so anything which requires iTunes to use an internet connection (software updates, music purchases, downloads etc...) hasn't a hope of being done.

I need to know how to switch the iTunes' default internet connection from Internet Explorer to an alternative, in my case Fire-Fox.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you actually set firefox to be your default or are you just using it as the default yourself? Have a look at this link for changing your default browser and see if it helps any.

Advertisement