Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! Acquiring Signals for Garmin Nuvi 250W

Options
  • 26-12-2007 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Everything was working great but today I took it for a spin and it took at least 10 minutes for signals to load up and then i went for a 30 minute walk and took it with me to test it out and no signal what so ever.

Garmin support website also seems to be down. Any knowledge with the problem??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Any chance the GPS simulator is turned on? This disconnects the external coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

couldn't get anything on my TT yesterday either about lunch time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

Do ya reckon the satalites would crash if too many people had their satnav's on??? haha :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Been working fine all day yesterday for myself. Is it possible you fiddled with settings?

Advertisement