Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPod Nano Frozen

Options
  • 26-12-2007 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi
    My 4 month Ipod nano (2nd generation) has frozen & it wont respond to the reboot instructions on apple.com. According to the receipt the warranty is for 3 months only!! any suggestions on what I might do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

hi
    My 4 month Ipod nano (2nd generation) has frozen & it wont respond to the reboot instructions on apple.com. According to the receipt the warranty is for 3 months only!! any suggestions on what I might do?

How have you been charging it? Off the PC? Have you ever let it go completely dead?

This happened to me before and I have to buy the USB plug charger. Suddenly it came back to life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 John_flood73

Cheers bug, I will try that. hopefully I wont have to buy a new ipod

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aye, leave it be and let the battery completely go dead, then plug it back in, charge it up and it should be fine.

Advertisement