Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin 250W headphone query

Options
  • 26-12-2007 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Can anybody help with this question. I got a garmin nuvi 250w this morning and it shows a pedestrian option in settings which is great however there does not seem to be a hole in the Sat Nav for headphones!!. Am i missing something here?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I assume it doesnt speak, you just watch? Tis an odd one alright, and dangerous to be holding it in your hand while strolling about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭teckno

I did not try out pedestrian yet, and it seems a dead handy tool when in a city where i am not familiar etc, however would have to have it in my pocket with a headset as be bit dangerous to walk round town with it in hand.

Anybody any other help?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

From what I can gather, it just switches mode so it knows your walking and will take note of one way streets etc. but from what I gather, in this model at least you must use it as a handheld.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭teckno

Thats great Sully Thanks

Advertisement