Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

japanese iq test

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

That's pretty damn cool! We were taught to solve puzzles just like this in one of my classes, in fact there was a simiar problem on my exam last week.. This one is really difficult though, I cant seem to find a starting move that makes sense.. Tempted to just brute force it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Still working at it.

Why do the parents bust their kids if the other one is not there to see it. Strange family.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

Tricky, but finished it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Trampas

Got it.

Nice arm punching when completed.

A bit tricky at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 gillybeans

anyone want to let me know how they did it???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

yes please please how do you do it? - is wrecking my head

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

gillybeans wrote: »
    anyone want to let me know how they did it???

SPOILER:Start and end with the policeman and convict

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

The puzzle solves itself, there are few choices to be made, at each stage there seems to be only one move.. (with one exception)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

Got it at last:D. Was about to give up when I spotted how to do the last few steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Bah, I hate this puzzle. I takes me ages to do it and almost immediately, I forget how I did it and it takes me another age to figure it out again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I actually found the first step the hardest. After that, no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

It's easy enough once you remember to use the policeman! It's like the puzzle you were told as a child about the wolf on the raft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Arrgh! I got to the last girl but noo further!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rhapsody

this thing shall break my brain!! the mother wont beat up the son if she's on the same river bank for 2 seconds! the spoiler didn't help me at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

for those who still cant get it here's a complete walkthrough
    police and thief over, police back, police and boy over, police and thief back, father and boy over, father back, father and mother over, mother back, police and thief over, father back, father and mother over, mother back, mother and girl over, police and thief back, police and girl over, police back, police abd thief over

enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rhapsody

Kev you're great, thanks so much for that!!!! yes militant punching @ the end was great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

This was sent to me a while ago and it's a great puzzle. Tried doing it again there and it most likely took me the same amount of time to do as it did the first time. Seems impossible at times but I suppose all great puzzles do.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

That wasn't so bad. The hardest part was getting started

Advertisement