Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV going to Digital soucre when powered off

Options
  • 22-12-2007 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Hope someone can help me with this.

I got a second hand Grundig 26" HD flat screen tv a couple of weeks ago and it was working perfectly until recently.

Basically when the tv is powered off and back on again it switches from analog to digital source.

Cant think of any reason why it would do this but if anyone can suggest anything I can try it would be great.

I have tried contacting Grundig alreadt but with no response yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

because the digital is connected by a scart cable it automatically switches over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

We dont have digital tho, the only thing conected through scart is the DVD/VCR player.

IT s strange as it jjust started with no changes made.

At first I thought somehow someone set the digital as a default source.

I have un plugged everything except ariel and power and still no joy.

The setup we have is
    - Aeriel on the roof connects to the sky box and the the sky box connects to the DVD recorder.
    We then connect the the aerial signal from the DVD recorder to tha aerial connection on the tv.
    And the DVD recorder to the scart connection to the tv.

Advertisement