Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mood Beams Series Three - anyone know where I can get them in a hurry?

Options
  • 21-12-2007 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

These are Mood Beams Series Three

6k08ppj.jpg

My 9 year old wants these for Christmas ..... BIG TIME.

I ordered them off www.iwantoneofthose.com close to a month ago and got several e-mails to say they were on their way.

Unfortunately they haven't arrived and now they aren't replying to my e-mails or returning my phone calls.

So I think it's fair to say that they ain't coming.

Now I'm in the sh1ts.

Have any of you any suggestions as to where I might be able to get a set?

Obviously I don't mind driving to wherever.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Google returned this

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

rb_ie wrote: »
    Google returned this

I know.

I found that, plus a load of others as well, but what I'm hoping for is that someone posts something along the lines of "Ryan's in Fermoy have 50 sets of them" ..... but perhaps that's being a bit optimistic. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

wtf are those things?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

wtf are those things?

I don't know but they scare and intrigue me with equal measure...
    Is the one on the right a cheap Asian knock-off of the Boards.ie logo? Can we sue for free mood beam three thingies?

wtf are those things?

When you are a 9 year old they are one of the coolest things ever.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Cerbera wrote: »
    When you are a 9 year old they are one of the coolest things ever.

:D
    Simple solution, order them from the web. Then keep him drunk throughout the Christmas period until they arrive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

These are Mood Beams Series Three

6k08ppj.jpg

My 9 year old wants these for Christmas ..... BIG TIME.

I ordered them off www.iwantoneofthose.com close to a month ago and got several e-mails to say they were on their way.

Unfortunately they haven't arrived and now they aren't replying to my e-mails or returning my phone calls.

So I think it's fair to say that they ain't coming.

Now I'm in the sh1ts.

Have any of you any suggestions as to where I might be able to get a set?

Obviously I don't mind driving to wherever.

Thanks in advance.

I just got let down by iwoot as well, despite ordering weeks ago, will have to try and find the same stuff in the shops here instead pronto.

You could try ringing gadget-y type shops - I think there's one in the Liffey Valley SC.

eoin_s wrote: »
    I just got let down by iwoot as well, despite ordering weeks ago, will have to try and find the same stuff in the shops here instead pronto.

You could try ringing gadget-y type shops - I think there's one in the Liffey Valley SC.

Does anyone have the name or number for this shop in Liffey Valley?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Theres one (gadget shop) in Jervis aswell afaik upstairs.....

Good luck OP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Are they like nightlights or something? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Fieldog wrote: »
    Theres one (gadget shop) in Jervis aswell afaik upstairs.....

Good luck OP

Actually, there isn't.

It used to be over by the Keltik shop, but it's gone.

I wanted to get something in there for my Kris Kringle in work during the week, but I was surprised to find it gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Hay op I seen them the day before yesterday in Debenams on henry st, their downstairs in the toys section.

Good Luck!
    * just to note im having big problems with IWOOT aswell, it's impossible to get through to them by phone and their very very slow to answer emails, i just found out that a package i ordered on the 7'th of December was delivered to reading in the UK yesterday, I mean WTF! :(

CC

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

CombatCow wrote: »
    * just to note im having big problems with IWOOT aswell, it's impossible to get through to them by phone and their very very slow to answer emails, i just found out that a package i ordered on the 7'th of December was delivered to reading in the UK yesterday, I mean WTF! :(

I wonder if a good few of their customers will be left high and dry this year. Never, ever using them again. I ordered from firebox, and the stuff was delivered within 3 days.

Anyway - OP, I think the gadget shop is "bcool" or something like that.

bcool don't have them.

So far I've had no joy getting an answer off anyone from Debenhams.

Thanks for the help so far folks and don't be afraid to keep posting it.

bcool don't have them.

So far I've had no joy getting an answer off anyone from Debenhams.

Thanks for the help so far folks and don't be afraid to keep posting it.

You could try Smyths, but I had a quick search on their site and couldn't see any there.

eoin_s wrote: »
    You could try Smyths, but I had a quick search on their site and couldn't see any there.

I tried them but no joy there either.

I'm actually on hold on the phone to Debenhams in Henry St as I type to see if they have any (Mahon Point have none :( )

None in Debenhams.

And I just missed the last few in Maplins in Cork by a few minutes.

Typical, eh?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

None in Debenhams.

And I just missed the last few in Maplins in Cork by a few minutes.

Typical, eh?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I swear you can make those yokes! Just get a few different color sweet wrappers out black dots on them for eyes. Wrap them around a bulb and your done!

I swear you can make those yokes! Just get a few different color sweet wrappers out black dots on them for eyes. Wrap them around a bulb and your done!

Your talents are wasted.

;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement