Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[req] Leinster Jersey Away

Options
  • 20-12-2007 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hi ordered a large short sleeve leinster away jersey from elverys online and even though they guarenteed me id have it before christmas they have let me down and it will now be january before i get it.

Anyways i need to pick one up in a bricks and mortar shop in dublin. Anyone know the best price going for these?

Cheers for any help you can give :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

If I were you I'd be inclined to get in touch with Elverys and organize getting the jersey you ordered from a bricks and mortar shop.. I.e. they give you proof of purchase and authorization to collect one from instore! In fairness it's the least they can do..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

yeah im gonna hear back from warehouse manager 2moro and was gonna say that to her but have checked their shops and no one has the jersey i want in the size i want

they have all run out of the large size as most popular.

They better sort it

Bump, Elverys have none in stock in any shops. Have rang loads of them. The online store said they are out everywhere.
    Apparently the mess up was due to very poor stock management. Not enough got in at all for the good offer.

Any more advice or offers going, long or short sleeve leinster away jersey needed URGENTLY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Sorry man, saw the home one today alright but no away anywhere..

Cheers, i'll live in hope.

Is a present for someone but they may just have to wait till January. I'll give them a picture of the jersey instead :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i see your south dublin? perhaps a quick pop into the leinster rugby store in donnybrook stadium, they should have it.

Advertisement