Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Papa Smurf

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

brrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Archeron

Thats why things should be tested on inconspicuous places first; that doesnt just apply to stain removers.

"Oh look, silver metal extract polish type stuff. I think I shall liberally apply it to my entire head, including inside the hairline, as I am confident that nothing bad will happen. And if I DO happen to change colour to a lovely shade of light blue, I'm sure I probably wont notice, nor will anyone around me".
    I hope to God if I ever change color like that, someone would notice.

Reminds me of the time my Uncles hair turned nuclear green and he had to grow it out. Thats what you get for messing around with hair gels and blow dryers then getting a hairdresser to try and fix it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Lmfao!!! :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

The product is reportedly made by extracting silver from metal into water with an electrical current and it is then taken as a drink.

But the 57-year-old has said drinking the potion did not cause his skin to discolour - the change in hue happened when he rubbed he potion directly onto his face.
    Huh. So you're supposed to drink the stuff, he he used it as soap.

I wonder if Benelyn would have the same effect if taken rectally? Dumbass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

what a fúcking idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Does he take bookings for Stag party's. No more tying people to flag poles with a goat. See the amazing Groom duct taped to the back of a over sized smurf.

Patent Pending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

"The change was so gradual that I didn't perceive it and other people around me likewise," he said.
    What?

Look at the colour of him.

To say he didn't notice is bordering in the idiotic.

What an amadán.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

lol poor guy!

haha, those silly americans:cool:

• Advertisement

emo!! wrote: »
    Good god:eek: that is mad! "[SIZE=-1]Leaf doesn't fall far from the tree"[/SIZE] he could of been in 'lord of the rings'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

big mad thread about him in coll vids and links and stuff. he's refusing treatment apparently.

he's refusing treatment!!! my god that mad why would you do that:rolleyes: didnt know it was posted already I apolgise:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

What an Idiot. So his medicine didn't work so he rubbed it all over himself? Haha. That stuff doesn't even sound like something a doctor would perscribe, silver?, he must have gotten it off some crank. Tough **** boyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

he's refusing treatment!!! my god that mad why would you do that:rolleyes: didnt know it was posted already I apolgise:o

more than likely it's either his family or the freakshow owner putting pressure on him not too. he makes a fair bit of money for some people's by working in a travelling freakshow circus troupe thingy.

at least they can make a living in the circus.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Other than it being blue he's skin looks lovely. No sign of dermatitis, I'd say everything worked out perfectly. Other than him being blue, dabade dabada.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

What an eejit tbh! Hmm, let me put this silver tonic potion all over my face...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

ScumLord wrote: »
    being blue, dabade dabada.
    You. Bastard.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

This is exactly why cosmetics and what not should always be tested on fluffy white bunnies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

DesF wrote: »
    You. Bastard.
    It's stuck in your head now isn't it. :D

ScumLord wrote: »
    Other than it being blue he's skin looks lovely. No sign of dermatitis, I'd say everything worked out perfectly. Other than him being blue, dabade dabada.

pah hahahahahaha!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

He looks like he is choking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

What colour does a smurf go if you choke it? If we find out he may be able to temporarily look normal again. Him and the girlfriend could turn it into a sex game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 BOOBLESS

I'm blue in the face talking about this c rap. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

He's not a big eejit, that crap needs to come with a warning. Colloidal silver stuff is a hippy remedy thats used by some people because no bugs live on silver, apparently. It can be used anywhere on the body, but the only problem is is that it may react with your skin if you use a lot.
    In argyria, silver deposited in the body reacts with the sun through a process similar to that of the development of a photographic negative. This leads to permanent discoloration of the skin. Changes may be seen in the eyes, lips, and nose as well.

Advertisement