Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iriver h340

Options
  • 19-12-2007 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i have an iriver h340 and am using it as an external hd as apposed to a media player for a few different reasons. Any way, it's Time machine backups for leopard on my mac. now, when i press the play button, nothing happens. If i keep pressing it, eventually i can here the hd spin. The screen stays black.It clicks inside slightly (has always done this just before it turns on) and then stops spinning and nothing happens. If I press the reset button, the same happens. Plugging it into the power adapter doesn't work. I really need the info thats on it, and am not worried about loosing the player, its 2 years old no warrenty left so really don't mind taking it apart to hook it up to something else if thats possible.. pleas please help!!

Cheers

Advertisement