Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering- Simon Community

Options
  • 18-12-2007 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi folks looking for info regarding on how to go about volunteering for someone like the simon community......The soup run would appeal to me as the homelessness issue is somthing that saddens me......but maybe some other charity work would also appeal to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

Helping simon in 3 different ways and how to apply to become a volunteer with some details around the subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

That great...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

JMCD wrote: »
    Hi folks looking for info regarding on how to go about volunteering for someone like the simon community......The soup run would appeal to me as the homelessness issue is somthing that saddens me......but maybe some other charity work would also appeal to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I work for Dublin Simon

pm me if you need details of who to contact etc...

Advertisement