Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acronis True Image 11 & Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 [€28.26@Acronis]

Options
  • 17-12-2007 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Use the code MerryC20OFF for 30% off. Works out at €28.94. Good deal for some great software. Link here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Superb deal.. Just to vouch for this, this is fantastic software- well worth picking up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I've never tried TrueImage but I think MaxBlast is based on the OEM version, it's free for Maxtor drives. The same software is called DiscWizard for Seagate drives.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

quality software at a steal, I've used the enterprise versions in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

As it happens I'm on my 14 day trial, not totally impressed with it so far but thanks for the link if I do purchase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭IncredibleHulk

BingoBongo wrote: »
    As it happens I'm on my 14 day trial, not totally impressed with it so far but thanks for the link if I do purchase
    Where is the link for the trial?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭JMcL

Fortunately just saw this now, as I was about to buy this anyway! Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

Try this : GET15OFFATI

Brings it down to $42.49, and seems like a good piece of kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nice one, kazzer. Thanks for that.

Advertisement