Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Xbox 360 HD-DVD add on

Options
  • 17-12-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of the best price for one of these? I know Argos sell them for 170 but I heard Gamestop are cheaper and come with a free universal remote.

Also, at this stage I think it has to be a retail shop, a bit too late to get one online.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I got one in Gamestop in Cork for €150 (or €159) pretty sure it was 150

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Pretty sure i saw one in the local xtravision for €149

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I got it as part of a bundle in Virgin. They were givign a 4gamers remote with the bundle but the microsoft one comes in the box so I assume it's always with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

i heard Virgin were doing a bundle with the 360 and hd-drive and a couple of HD-DVD's for about €550 is that the bundle you got?

Advertisement