Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phono cable for job.

Options
  • 17-12-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

im sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but with life hacking, elec and here i was a little confused!

I have a tight space i need to route a right angled phono cable roughly 1.5 meters. I have looked in quite a few places so far with meager luck.

what i need is a male to male phono (headphone) connection that is right angled to route an aux in plug away from a wall, the full length connection wont fit.

any idea where i may find one? good quality is a must, i got a standard (Non right angle) one from power city and its wobbly/****e.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭daedalus2097

Phono? Or jack/mini jack? Right angled 1/4" jacks are easy to get, but mini/3.5mm jacks at a right angle are unusual, but adaptors are available. Right angle phono jacks I've never seen in good quality versions either in made up leads or individual connectors. Tis a strange one, you really don't have the extra inch you need? If it's that tight how about a couple of holes in the wall behind it?

Advertisement