Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGA 4x11 Pre-Airing Discussion

Options
  • 15-12-2007 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭

when is this being aired?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

I'm hoping tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

From what Iv read its gonna be early Jan in the us tho Iv no idea when Sky will air it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

US date appears to be 4th Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Jan 4th US it is but fingers crossed for those canadain cousins to do there sunday night airing for a monday after work watch for us. So its lunch time and no posts so i assume that it wont be waiting for me when i get home?

ah well maybe next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,284 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Sky are airing it on January 8th, or at least that is what i remember seeing at the end of the last episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ah Thats good. We always win, The only US shows we get first seeem to be Stargate and the shield, i think we got freiends first once though on network 2 a good few years back for one season or one 1/2 of a season or something

EDIT:

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" airs January 4 in the U.S., and January 8 in the U.K. - ****

Advertisement