Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drag and Drop

Options
  • 13-12-2007 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

I have an iAudio - it's great. And it is drag and drop. Are all MP3 players drag and drop now, or do you still have to use the crappy software they give with them to load your music on?

Reason I am asking is because I am thinking of getting a Creative for herself.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,118 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

My 1st creative was drag n drop. I think they all are now still. Correct me if im wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

My Archos is drag and drop, as is my phone. Much better than software, I completely agree. Not sure about Creative though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Any Creative I've used is drag and drop.

My understanding is that Sony and Apple are the main culprits
    in not supporting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

newer sony's do AFAIK.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Creative are drag and drop on windows XP/vista only, not on any other OS though.

Yup new sony dap's are MSC compatabily and will do the whole drag and drop thingy on any OS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

ipods are not drag and drop out of the box, but you can get a little program called sharepod which makes them drag and drop

Advertisement