Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jemma kidd make up???

Options
  • 13-12-2007 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

anybody know where i could get jemma kidd make up in dublin????gonna hit the sales for some of the make up it sells after xmas!!!
    thanks
    xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

flynnser19 wrote: »
    anybody know where i could get jemma kidd make up in dublin????gonna hit the sales for some of the make up it sells after xmas!!!
    thanks
    xx

LOL did The see this on Off the Rails? The only reason I ask is because the girls at work were going on about it a few weeks ago. Apparently Boots in Liffey Valley stock it (well her mascara at least) but it sells out very quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 karry1412

kizzyr wrote: »
    Apparently Boots in Liffey Valley stock it (well her mascara at least) but it sells out very quickly.

They do indeed! The have a Jemma Kidd counter. Can't say I've ever noticed it selling out quickly though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

karry1412 wrote: »
    They do indeed! The have a Jemma Kidd counter. Can't say I've ever noticed it selling out quickly though...
    To be honest I never even heard of it before all the women at work started going on about it and since then they seem to be having great difficulty in actually getting it.
    Is it really that wonderful? I always thought I was pretty well up on my products, lotions and potions.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 karry1412

kizzyr wrote: »
    Is it really that wonderful?

I've only used the eyeliner & it's good. Don't know how good in comparison to other brands mind... I got some Essence eyeliner at the weekend & it's fab & lots cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

yea its the eyeliner im interested ina nd i just want to nosey at the rest!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement