Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kyle Grove Paitball, Bray

• 13-12-2007 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, has anyone been to the paintball center in Kyle Grove in Bray?
    The one thats run by 'IPG'?
    Booked in to go there over the christmas by my friends and just wondering if its any good/original/worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

This forum seems to focus entirely on airsoft these days frisbee, so not sure if you'll get an answer. You might have more luck on paintballer.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Wasn't there a discussion recently about a paintball venue out near Bray somewhere in here?

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

yo ya its not bad at all. Good equipment, average games. You will have fun.

See a video of the place here: http://www.paintballer.ie/viewtopic.php?t=1398

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

That looks REALLY nice.... I'd love to run around that place with a ghillie suit and a vsr-10 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shikana

Frisbee wrote: »
    Just wondering, has anyone been to the paintball center in Kyle Grove in Bray?
    The one thats run by 'IPG'?
    Booked in to go there over the christmas by my friends and just wondering if its any good/original/worth it?

Brilliant fun. Played paint ball all over the show and it is great. Fields etc are all wicked.

However - just don't get hurt as they dont want to know.

I have been trying to get a response from Delta Force regarding an incident at their Bray field in Ireland a few weeks back when one of their staff shot me in the ear when demonstrating dry firing a gun, from 2 feet away, and my ear is still sore, blocked and ringing incessantly. If you are thinking - how bad can it really be. Try having a high powered softair gun shot directly into your ear with the muzzle < 2ft away.

No follow-up, no sorry or, we are going to make sure it is safer - we will cover your medical bills. They just stone wall you.

So again - great fun - but take some ear plugs or alike to keep your ears safe as their gear isn't that great at protecting that part of your body esp at close range. And going deaf - believe me - in any manner is not fun at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Just to clarify, shikana was not shot in the ear with a paintball. The marker was empty and shikana had his/her mask on.

When a shot is fired with no paintballs present, the marker releases just air.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Ya sign the form, ya pay the money, you pay the price sadly...

Advertisement