Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Funderland

Options
  • 13-12-2007 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi,

How many people would be interested in goin to funderland (dave edit: IN DUBLIN) sometime over the xmas?

We can arrange a date when we have some numbers.

Would you go to Funderland? 6 votes

Yeah. I'll go on everything
    0% 0 votes
    Yeah but just on the more easier rides
    66% 4 votes
    No way. Do you hear of all the bad thing's that happen there
    33% 2 votes
    No. Not ever, i'm even afraid of the name.
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

I assume this is not on all over the country at once?

I don't want to be a w***** but will people please specify where thes events are going on? If it's in Dublin then say so, don't just assume everyone on this board is from Dublin and so, knows about it and can go to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

tis a fair point, but take it easy ;) I edited the OP to say it's in Dublin.

Don't think I'll be there... lots of sh*t happening over Christmas, and I get sick on just about every ride :o

Advertisement