Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choose a 32" lcd, Help Needed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭ongarite

I would recommend this one if your budget can stretch that far:
    http://www.directtvs.co.uk/Panasonic_TX-32LMD70_32/version-1.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Joe_Soap

I'm looking for a 37 inch LCD that produces a good SD Sky signal. Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I forgot about this thread!! In the end i got a LG 32LC46 from currys for 600E on stephens' day.So far its been excellent with xbox360 and sky sd.I wasnt expecting sky sd to look that great but its much better than i expected.Some channels look better than others with RTE and TV3 being noticeably the worst.It also takes the 360 at 1080p which looks better than 720p even though it downscales the 1080p.For black levels its also better than expected especially when i switch on the XD engine contrast enhancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭trabpc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

They will for forty pounds. I was considering buying from them for a good while

• Advertisement
Advertisement