Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui m9 Mag

Options
  • 12-12-2007 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

Brand new, with packaging.

Wont fill with gas properly, I think the inlet valve needs replacing.

I'm not posting it back to feckin' HK so start at 20€,

All offers considered.

This was a present from the GF for xmas and a nice m9 but the spare mag was my idea and has upset what was supposed to be new gbb joy.

Shes upset too that I'm not ecstatic.

I just want to cut my losses, and dont know enough about this to do it myself, anyone with a spare valve is sorted.

Any offer considered as I dont want the stress of this rubbish ruining my gf's gift.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

if you want to bring it along to hrta this weekend, i have a spare m9 mag here and can swap the valves around for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Dont go to hrta yet, after xmas yeah, but not keen on waiting that long.

I'm having poor luck lately.

See my bandy aug thread?

Now my dodgy mag?

Just my luck.

when it doesn't rain, it pours....

well i've a mag here anyway that i just tested and the mag itself is leaking but the valves are fine (where the bottom plate sits in is damaged), i was going to keep them as spares, but your welcome to a spare valve if you want it

i have another question which i will post in your troubleshooting thread...

I'll pay postage etc. if you send me the valve, and if it works I'll buy it, if not just send it back.

Or you can have the whole lot and pay me.

Or I send back to HK for 8.50€ and wait on another possibly crap mag.

What do you think yourself?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

did ya get it from ehobby by any chance? i got in touch with them after they sent me the wrong hicapa and rather than cover postage for it to be sent back and replaced i kept it and they compensated me with a free red dot sight.,

• Advertisement

i'd try contact the retailer anyway as vtec said, since it's only a mag they may just send you a replacement for free

if you want to pm me your address, ill post you the fill valve

Pm'd

Thanks KD

Advertisement