Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stairs

Options
  • 12-12-2007 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I am loking for any recommended joiners to manufacture an oak staircase in or around Clare area....
    Cheers
    Da lad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I could possibly manfacture you a stairs and fit it if you would like? I might have a friend who would help me make the stairs and fit it also... If your interested let me know and I could ask him if hes interested also..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭DA-LAD

Hey Galwaydude
    Do ya make stairs for a living or have ya just got yer hands on a jigsaw from lidl.
    "Might have a friend who might help me make it" doesn't inspire me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

No I have actualy made stairs for a living before.. I'm now doing cabinet making...

As regards tools I use nothing but dewalt and top makes. The reason I said "Might have a friend who might help me make it" is that I do not have a workshop myselft big enough to make a stairs and my friend does...

Advertisement