Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Citizens Married to Foreigners

Options
  • 11-12-2007 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

There must be so many Irish people married to people from other countries. At the moment i'm engaged to my foreign girlfriend and we have a date for our wedding. Her tourist visa expires at the end of December so we went into the local immigration office and they would'nt extend her visa to enable us to marry. So at the moment my GF has to leave at the end of the month apply for another visa(which she might not get) and come back again hopefully in time so we can get married. My question is has anybody here whos husband or wife come to Ireland on a tourist visa got an extension on that visa and got married here???????? Any of your experiences or advice would be most helpful to our case. Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement